Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nuggets Beat Streaking Rockets and Make Playoffs!



Awesome, Player of the Week AI lead the way!

Well, it has been a roller coaster ride for the Denver Nuggets and their fans. At least there is a happy ending, for now.

Allen Iverson, my second favorite player in the world after Michael Jordan (Sorry AI) really came through as one if not the leader of this team. AI did everything for this game, with 33 points, 7 Assists, and get this: 7 Rebounds, and wait, it gets better, 1 HUGE Block!

See Here:


That, my friends is why I like my Man AI, he wasn't born with all the advantages in the world like Shaq, or Lebron but his Heart makes up for it.

Things have been coming together for the Nuggets lately, well, most of the time. Everyone is entitled to have an off game and I believe Melo had 1 or 2 during these last couple of games, then, the DUI incident which is Stoopid, with a capital F. Sorry Melo but what if the Warriors Won? And what if you weren't able to play? Or worse, what if you got hurt, or you hurt someone? Don't you think that was stoopid especially knowing that you can afford to get a driver??

I'm in Guam dude but if you fly me over there I'll freakin drive you around no problem. Shiznit.

Anyway, what next for our Denver Nuggets? Playoffs Baby!!!!! Hey how we got here wasn't pretty but we are here, and we need to Play Like there is No Tomorrow! We are bottom seed, so basically we will be playing the top team in the West. This of course is unless the Hornets beat Dallas and Denver beats the Grizzlies, then we'd be 7th!

Either way, we will most probably get either the Lakers of the Hornets, both of which have beaten our Denver Nuggets most of the time this Season. If I were coach, I'd be studying why these teams have been beating us already..

I'm not coach though so for now, I'll just have to hope and pray that our Denver Nuggets get past the first round this time.

We will need EVERYBODY to step it up and help our Floor Leaders AI, Melo & Camby! C'mon K-Mart, JR, Najera, LK43, Nene!, you too Chucky, Steven and the new guy!

I absolutely Love it when JR, Linas and Najera comes in and boosts the team! That is great, our Bench will be the difference this year!

NuggSter

No comments: