Sunday, April 6, 2008

Denver lives up to my expectations, Lose a Supposed-to-Win Game

This is exactly why I don't get my hopes up. As I've said over and over again:

"This Denver Nuggets Team can BEAT ANY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE, but they can also just as easily LOSE TO ANY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE." - NuggSter.

If the Nuggets weren't doing this all season we probably would be in the TOP 3 of the WESTERN CONFERENCE but, noooo... we want to have a MEDIOCRE record with all this talent. =P' - Obviously I got my hopes up again.

I was not able to watch the game so I am unsure as to what exactly was the reason that we lost at HOME to the KINGS without ARTEST AND BRAD MILLER, but what I WILL SAY IS this: A usual culprit is poor 3-Point Shooting AND we MISSED 10 Free Throws and lost by 3.

End of story.

What happens happens, we can only hope for the best but expect the worst.

By the way, can anyone tell me what happened to AI? How did he play so many minutes but do so little (stat-wise)? It looks like Melo (47 Points) and Kleiza were the only ones that wanted this one.

Frustrated NuggSter.

No comments: