Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Denver Deserves to Lose to the Lakers

Don't get me wrong, I am still the Nugget's biggest fan, although it is tough for me to watch them waste their talent.

The Lakers are doing the same thing that I described below: Fake & Pass until they hit the open man. The Nuggets are doing the same thing that kept on getting themselves in trouble, settling for jump shots, lousy attempts from camby, lousy 3 point shooting, free throw shooting, lousy defense and dumbass offensive fouls. It isn't only frustrating that the Analysts and Coaching Staff have not figured it out, but it is even more frustrating that the Players themselves are not able to see it, despite it happening over, and over, and over and over...

The only difference is that Kobe actually had a good game.

I actually watched the game live this time, what a waste of time.

If the Nuggets think they still have a chance after this I will admire their spirit because historically when you're down 0-2, stick a fork in yo'self cuz you're DONE.

What could have been. I honestly believe I could have coached this team better. Really.

The worst part of it is I had to endure seeing Kobe shake his head again and now he has a new one where he had a soft Gay hand after making a 3 then pulled a Reggie Miller and put his Gay gun back into his holster.

In summary, Go Utah?

No comments: