Friday, March 7, 2008

Nuggets Stop Defending Champ Spurs 11-Game Winning Streak



WWWOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That was an awesome show of poise and teamwork by our DENVER NUGGETS! You should have seen me jumping and yelling in front of my TV! I think this is the happiest I have been all season as a FAN. =D

2 BIG WINS IN 2 BIG GAMES IN A ROW. YES!!!!

Melo had a tough first half but he came out determined to turn it around in the 2nd and that is what he did, he kept fighting, that's the way to do it Melo. Especially when he kept taking it to the hole, good job, great job. AI kept us going all game, but I have to give credit to my boy Najera as the unsung Hero of this game. Najera and JR ( again ) had excellent games coming off the bench.

Negative: again, FREE THROWS. It would have been a BLOW OUT if we had a respectable FREE THROW PERCENTAGE. It has been below 70% in the past 2 games. C'mon guys? REALLY?

I think the Minister of D was kind of out of it today too. Everyone is entitled to one of those once in awhile though, he still held it down.

THANK YOU TO OUR DENVER NUGGETS FOR MAKING US PROUD!! =)

NEXT UP, THE JAZZ, ON THE ROAD, TO WIN WE NEED TO CONTAIN IVERSON'S OLD TEAM MATE KYLE KORVER and the OTHER 3 POINT SHOOTERS.

Inside I'm confident of Boozer not getting his way against Marcus, K-mart, Melo AND Najera,.. NO WAY. NEVER LEAVE KYLE KORVER, NO BREATHING ROOM, PERIOD.

WHAT MORE IF NENE WAS BACK!!?? We would definitely be a SCARY TEAM! It's OK THOUGH, WE HAVE ENOUGH TALENT AND HEART ON THIS TEAM TO WIN EVEN AS IT IS. PLEASE COME BACK SOON NENE.

WELCOME BACK TO CHUCKY ATKINS, I HOPE YOU START MAKING YOUR SHOTS.

JR & Najera, KEEP IT GOING GUYS WE NEED YOU, YOU TOO LK43, WAKE UP!!

LET'S KEEP IT GOING NUGGETS!!

NuggSter

No comments: