Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nuggets continue inconsistency, Lose to streaking Rockets

Well, like I said, expect the worst. If there is one thing that we can count on, it is the consistent inconsistencies of our Denver Nuggets.

It was televised, but I am glad I didn't watch it. Overall it was a bad shooting night especially for the All-Stars that are supposed to be leading this team. Without being able to watch the game, I assume that they too a lot of jumpers. =P'

Another thing that struck me is that Camby only got 8 rebounds. Seriously, this is not the way to get it together and go on a run.

The Houston Rockets are playing good ball, they are where we want our Denver Nuggets to be. Oh, well... I could keep putting my thoughts on this blog, camby's blog, melo's blog, but it seems as though it's not being read by those who can do something about it.

Next up, the seemingly struggling Phoenix Suns. No matter though, it's up to the Nuggets when they decide on working hard and getting a win.

If this pattern continues, I soon won't have anything to blog about because we won't even be making the playoffs this year. Oh yeah, almost forgot, now even the Sixers beat the Clippers by 26, whereas we were barely able to hold them off. =P'

Frustrated fan,

NuggSter

No comments: