Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nuggets still inconsistent, lose to Pistons and Philly.


Well folks, I think I hit rock-bottom with this last lass to the Sixers. Without being able to watch the game, the problems were obvious. Marcus didn't show up today (wassup Marcus?) & we missed a lot of free throws, enough to have won us the game.

I just can't get over how inconsistent our team can be. From winning by an average of 35 pts per game to getting blown out, then losing to a sub .500 team. In these past 2 games why is it that the 3rd quarter is the only one we do a good job?

What is that I smell? Oh that is the smell of De-Feat, and it stinks..

Unfortunately at this rate we will not be seeing our Denver Nuggets in the Playoffs this year. It seems as though our team just does not have the desire and toughness that the likes of the Houston Rockets have to make a run.

What's left? I'm gonna have to decide on who I'll be rooting for in the playoffs..

I feel bad for AI because:

1. his new team is not likely to make the playoffs, his old team is,
2. his old team beat his new team, again.

Oh well, at the end of the day we are just fans and they are still superstar millionaires that get to play ball for a living. So I imagine that I feel worse than they do because my passion for basketball is my escape from the real world where I continue to struggle with and now I have nothing to root for.

To the Denver Nuggets, sorry, I've lost hope for this season, until further notice.

To my fellow Denver Nuggets Fans, I'm not quitting on the team, I am merely being realistic.

Go Nuggets for Next Year!

NuggSter

No comments: