Tuesday, March 25, 2008

JR catches FAYAh! to help the Nuggets finish off the hot Grizzlies

JR gave us 27 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast & 1 stl in 21 minutes. What?

C'mon, I've been saying this for the past couple of months:



"Put AI on Point and Start JR at Shooting Guard!" - see details below in "If I Were Coach of the Denver Nuggets".

Ok so we got another win which makes it 3 in a row, again, now historically I would have expected us to lose the next one which would have been against Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks but in an odd twist of fate we are going to get the Mavericks without their leader.

Now I expect that we should be able to blow them out of the Pepsi Center but, I will not get my hopes up, for 2 reasons:

1. Historically, the Nuggets, haven't won more than 3 in a row this season, maybe we get lazy, maybe we just don't want it, maybe we're just tired, whatever the reason is, that's how its been.

2. Watch for the rest of the Mavericks to bring their "A" Game while we start off slow and barely keep up. ( I would love to be wrong on this, seriously )

In a perfect world our All-Star Team Denver Nuggets will win by 30. In the real world, we'll probably barely get the win, if we get it at all.

I'm still just hoping for the best for our favorite Team the Denver Nuggets.

My Message to the Nuggz:

AI - AI you continue to inspire us, your efficiency is under appreciated, although you will always be underrated compared to the likes of CP3 or Nash because of the assists category. Don't worry, CB is just jealous, but like I keep saying, you can easily get a dub-dub every night in pts/ast if you wanted it.

Melo - You are still the Man Melo. I think you are still not as agressive as we want to see you though. Like AI said, with your height and athleticism, if you wanted it, you'd easily get a dub-dub in pts/reb every night. Also I wish you took it to the hole more often, especially when you miss more than 2 jump shots in a row. Help Camby get the ball.

Camby - You sir are a monster, the only thing I don't get is why you choose to take so many low percentage jump shots? At your height and capability you could easily either take a quick fake, then dunk it, or just dunk it on anybody. Sometimes you dissappear, like in Philly, what happened there?

K-Mart - You have been making the difference lately K-mart, keep it up the team really needs you especially without Nene. Help Camby get the ball.

JR - Dang, you could be so good. You are good, but I think coach is still worried about your decision making, but just keep playing smart and bring it every time you get on the court, man you are something else. I seriously think you can be the 3rd All-Star on this team, show us JR.

AC - You've been doing a solid job on both ends of the court, keep workin on those 3 pointers because consistency is what we lack.

CA - I hope you get more minutes and are able to show us what you bring to the team. Keep working on your 3 pointers too cause I haven't seen you make a lot. I know you just need to get your groove back.

Najera - The unsung hero. Your hard work is very much appreciated and remains vital to the team winning games. Your 3 point shooting is very much a bonus too, way to find ways to contribute to the Team!

Hunter - Sorry you haven't been getting the minutes but hey, I believe you have the capability to do so much with your height and athleticism. Just keep working on your game and I hope you'll get more minutes.

Diawara - I think you can be a stopper. I think you could be a clean "Bowen" type player, you can also hit the 3. I hope you get more minutes too.

TG - Sorry don't know much about you yet. Hope you get a chance to show yourself.

Nene - I hope everything is fine and you are getting healthier and better everyday. Come back as soon as you can Ok? Your team misses you and we the fans miss you too! I honestly believe we would be at the TOP of the WEST right now if you weren't out!

NuggSter

No comments: