Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nuggets lose another on the road to Nowitzki, Mavericks




We only lost by 5, but we still lost. We could have made 2 or 3 more shots, or we could have made more free throws to get the win but, hey, at least we didn't get blown out considering that AI's usual help on Offense didn't show up today. It was unfortunate that both K-Mart and Kleiza weren't able to continue their excellent play on the road.

Usually Kleiza plays very well when it is a televised game, so it was an even bigger surprise to me that he didn't play too well. This is the 2nd game in a row that was televised that I scheduled my recorder to record which I will not watch because I hate watching the Nuggets lose, period.

At any rate, I hope Melo comes back for the game against the Best of the West because AI can't do it alone. Well, maybe if he could maybe play them all 1-on-1 and beat them one at a time? ;) At this rate, with our losing streak on the road, and playing the best team on the West, I don't think anyone expects the Nuggets to win. For me, I hope they do, I really do, but I'm not totally confident they will.

Go NUGGETS!!

No comments: