Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AI's Double-Double is Nuggets Winning Formula




I've said this over and over on different forums, even Melo's Yardbarker Page. Basically with this win on the Road (finally) against the Grizzlies, the Nuggets now improved to 19-1 when AI has a Dub-Dub in Points and Assists. The only loss if I am not mistaken is his very first game with the Nuggets.

My suggestion to my favorite player AI is to go after the Dub-Dub because I'm no genius but with that stat of 19-1 it is a virtually guaranteed win, so why not?

It translates into about 3 assists per quarter, and with all the attention he gets, it should be easy, provided that the recipient of the pass makes the open shot. It will turn him into more than just a scorer, and more than a 1-dimensional player and most importantly, the Nuggets will keep winning! Win-Win situation don't you think?

Winning Formula: AI > 10 pts + AI > 10 ast = WIN

Simple right? Not really, AI needs to first find this blog, then AI needs to challenge himself to do this for the team. He has proven to the world that he can score, now he needs to prove that he can make his team better and win. Think about it, THE FORMULA WORKED EVEN WITHOUT MELO, NENE AND ON THE ROAD EVEN.

If I know him and his desire to win like I think I do, this is what he wants, and he is capable of doing it.

If you in any way can get him to read this, please do, for the Nugget's sake.

Go NUGGETS!!

NuggSter

No comments: