Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Anthony and Nuggets Fall to Lakers.

One of the hardest things on a highly emotional fan like myself is taking in the disappointment. If it weren't for Martin's return the Nuggets would have been completely depleted in the front court. The Lakers have now swept the Regular Season Series with the Nuggets, literally using the Nuggets as a broom, winning by an average of about 16. Granted, the Nuggets are without some of their key players but, hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again: THE NUGGETS ALWAYS GET BEAT BY THE 3-POINT LINE, whether it is making them or defending them. Another thing that seems weird is that there is always 1 person on the Lakers squad that absolutely rips the Nuggets a new one. Last time it was that Vujacic guy that came off the bench and scored like 200 in the 4th quarter! This time it was Fisher that was like a sniper killing the Nuggets one by one by making what seemed like 50 3 pointers. =P' I always wait for the next televised Nuggets game (because the networks seem to like the Spurs / Lakers / Cavs and a couple more) so you can imagine how excited I was waiting for it to show on TNT. Then you can also imagine the trauma of getting blown out and swept by one of the teams I appreciate the least.

On a positive note, Nene's tumor has been removed and it was caught very early so Nene should be recovering. Thank You God.

Uh oh,.. here we go with the Negatives, I just hope I am able to stop:

  1. As I've said before, the NUGGETS are more often than not beat by the 3 pointer. They need to learn how to make them AND defend them.
  2. Who the hell was defending Fisher?? hint: I didn't watch the delayed TNT Telecast.
  3. Now the NUGGETS have a reputation for being the team that can give you your Season or Career highs. I can just imagine guys on the bench of other teams excited to play the NUGGETS because they can probably score 30 or 40 for once. =P'
  4. Obviously Karl doesn't see any reason to concentrate on the NUGGET'S weakness but hey, he's happy that his son on the Lakers scored 1 point. =P'
  5. Nene is still out.
  6. Najera is also injured.
  7. Now Melo is out on a sprained ankle too.
  8. If AI is as passionate as I think he is, he is very frustrated right now.
  9. Nothing new here... I might as well stop.

For now, I am just going to hope that this injury bug finally gives the NUGGETS a break and leave us for awhile so we can get our Shtuff together.

Hopefully Karl is smart enough to start with:

G Carter, G Iverson, F Martin, F Kleiza, C Camby

I hope JR and Von Wafer gets a lot more playing time out of this at least too.

I'm not coach though so whatever.

GoooOOo NUGGETS?..

No comments: