Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nuggets Blow-Out the Cavs On The Road



Winning on the road is one thing, winning big on the road is another. Both teams were shorthanded but I believe LeBron was reminded tonight of how better Melo's team is. Although the Nugget's just won a game that they were supposed to, they had a very good game by winning by 30 points and by getting everyone involved.

The trio of Melo-AI-JR Smith lead the offensive attack while AI distributed the ball well with 13 assists.

I think my challenge to my long time favorite player AI (even before Melo) somehow got to him because if I am not mistaken he is averaging a little over 10 assists per game over the last 5 or so games since I blogged about my challenge to my idol.

If that is the case and he is putting his mind to it, and shooting for the double-double in points and assists, it is just a matter of time before the Nugget's go on longer winning streaks and AI gets the same respect that Nash gets from NBA Analysts, except for those ex-players that carry any kind of bias against AI. You know who you are. ;) Who knows, if you play like that in the All-Star game there might be another All-Star MVP Award for you AI. Imagine how easy it will be to get assists with Kobe and Melo to pass to. =D

GO NUGGETS!!

NuggSter

No comments: