Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nuggets Blow 23 Point Lead, Lose In Milwaukee

Ok, I get the point. I was right.

On that note, I would like to make a couple of points that I have been saying over and over:

  1. The Nuggets Achilles' Heel is the 3-Pointer, plain and simple - They need to learn how to make them , AND defend them, otherwise, we're going nowhere
  2. At this pace, we will not even make the playoffs, and it looks like the Sixers will
  3. The Nuggets are now known as the open buffet of career nights, for opposing players, which to me as a competitor equates to having no pride whatsoever
  4. I hope Kobe doesn't realize that he can go for 100 against this team

I feel depressed, this sucks..

NUGGETS give us fans something to cheer about please? Throw us a bone maybe? No?..

Go NUGGETS?

NuggSter

No comments: