Friday, February 22, 2008

After Beating the Team with the Best Record, the Nuggets Lose to a team with one of the worst.

Thank You to the Denver Nuggets for proving my point (below) on my earlier post.

Thank God the game wasn't televised on ESPN or TNT so I couldn't watch it because I would be soooooo friggin' p@@#$$d. We got beaten by a team with almost an opposite record of ours. Wow. After the win over the Celtics, I thought we were going to end the season with a Bang, little did I know we had a dud, as illustrated to in this cartoon. =P'

Anybody who watched is welcome to share what they saw tonight.

My only question is WTF happened?? I mean c'mon really?

Oh well, on that note, let's just hope that we still make the Playoffs. The funny thing is, if AI was still with the Sixers in the East, they probably would have a better chance at making the playoffs right now. =P'

Go NUGGETS!

Frustrated Fan,

NuggSter.

No comments: