Friday, December 21, 2007

Nuggets Win 112-111 in Double-OT! WOW!

As I always say, AI will always be AI. He carried the team offensively practically the whole first half. Then came in Chucky Atkins, who gave us a taste of why he is there and what he can do for the team. Then, after a 2 for 17 first half, Here comes MELO! It almost seems like he read my entry on his YARDBARKER BLOG and showed me what he can do if his jumper is off!

37 POINTS and 16 REBOUNDS! Nice work MELOOOOO!!!!!!

The hero of the game was Anthony Carter who made the 15 foot jumper with 4 seconds left.


This was a TOTAL TEAM EFFORT. Finally the rest of the Nuggz showed up with AI! Now only if we can do even better and beat the Blazers in Portland! I would be setting myself up for disappointment though because if there is something that is for certain about the Nuggz, they are inconsistent.

We can only hope that they play like this every night. Let's get our revenge against the Blazers!

GO NUGGETS!!

No comments: